Casting – Holding Zagora OOD is the leader in the Bulgarian machine manufacturing. It includes companies with over a 100-year history – Progress JSC, Hraninvest – HMC AD.
Progress JSC is a company with a history of 100 years in the manufacture of high quality industrial castings of gray and nodular cast iron. The company has the most modern equipment for the production of casting moulds and cores:
- Automatic line for flaskless moulding incorporating a FBO III of HEINRICH WAGNER SINTO
- FOROMAT conveyor with vibrating-pressing machines
- DOZAMET vibrating-pressing machine shop
- Through cleaning machines
- Shot blasting drums
- Machine for internal cleaning of profile channels and holes of castings
The company has excellent equipment and a certified laboratory which performs a full control of: incoming raw materials, characteristics of melted metal and molding sand, physical, chemical and mechanical characteristics of finished products. The production capacity: 12 000 tones castings per year.
Progress AD works with the following iron grades: EN GJL 200, EN GJL 250, EN GJL 300, EN GJS 500-7 и EN GJS 600-3.